Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A Yarn Nerd's Summer Reading

One of the goals I set for myself this summer was to read at least one book, cover to cover. I used to be an avid reader, however, my high needs toddler and husband (yes, he can be high needs too), a full time teaching career, and a flourishing knitting business all supersede that. So with eight weeks of "freedom" I figured that I would have enough time to read something that I was interested in. Don't laugh, but here are my summer reading selections. I'm about a third of the way through each.


This, however, is what I should be reading, as I will be teaching Advanced Placement Art History again this Fall. Mind you, this course will rob me of precious knitting time. I love art history, and I love teaching it, but I am not really looking forward to it this year. My priorities have changed, and I don't really want to give up my knitting time.

No comments:

Post a Comment